My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christian's Joy School

So I just had to steel these photos off my friend Ashley's blog. She is such a wonderful photographer. She took our family pics last Saturday, and I so appreciate it, simply because she does such a good job capturing our children's personality. I'll make sure to post more pics when we get them. Also, Ashley's Mom sells the hat Sarah's wearing for $25, let me know if ya want one.

6 comments:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I loved the photo of your daughter with the hat and orange flower! Cute! Can't wait to see the rest.

Come visit me at jotsandthoughts@blogspot.com

Heather Powell

Amanda said...

Cute! I love that photo of your daughter. Aaron told us you got family pics. I want to see them when you get them!

amyraye said...

I had no idea you'd been a blogger for so long (did i?)
loved your family pics. congrats on getting it done. i know how much work it is! it makes me want to get ours done again soon. it's been too long.
thanks for sharing your life. i'll keep checking back in.

Tara said...

Cute cute. Love that pic of the kids! k, I will expect another post in one week. :) jk

Chardell said...

Love the look of the new blog. Cute pictures! We need to get family pictures done!

Tara said...

ok, this is unrelated, but I am having some problems with runner's knee and I came across this stuff called kinesio tape that helps, and it also helps with plantar fascitis. Runner's world has a video that shows you how to use it:
http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-241-286--13018-0,00.html
Thought you might be interested!