My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Tender Mercy

After a very busy day, I sat down to check my email and what do you know?  Something beautiful was in there.  Something that brought me to tears, not of sadness, but of joy.  My cousin and his wife just brought home a beautiful little bundle of joy! 

Hailey Nicole


They have waited a long time for this little one.  Six years ago, they lost their dear, sweet baby at the end of her pregnancy.  It broke all of our hearts.  

All these years later, they decided to adopt. They received Hailey 6 years to the day they lost their son. 

They recognize the Lord's hand in this, and have said without a doubt, the Lord has been with them throughout the whole experience.  What a blessing she is, truly a "tender mercy." The Lord is wonderful, and he loves us all so much.  

Thank you Jeremy and Jenny for sharing your special moment with me, my heart is full of happiness for you. 

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing! What a sweet moment.

Cassie said...

That is so wonderful! What a cute little girl!

Larry said...

Special time for them and for you--thanks for sharing one of life's joyful moments.

Tara said...

That is awesome. So happy for them.