My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hmmm???

I feel like writing!  I have all this nervous energy that I want to release and I find writing to be a source of comfort at times like these.  2 things.  That's all I can say.  I have 2 things on my mind, but I can't share them with any of you.  How sad, because I really can't, and they're ohhhh so juicy!  But no, I HAVE TO behave myself and keep the details to myself .  Life in limbo-- oh it's just the best, N-O-T!!!  Ok, I feel a little bit better... just a little.  I'm sure there will be a future post with all the ooey goey details, but for now, you'll just have to wonder just like me!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Whatever! I'm calling you.

Larry said...

Tell us, tell us, tell us, pppllleeeaaassseee!!

Trina Barry said...

In due time...

;)

My lips are SEALED! ;)

P.S.- I will only tell if said ???
comes to fruition.

The Kemps said...

Wishing you only the best with your ???

Cassie said...

Hope what ever it is works out good :)

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com