My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

YIKES, We're Leaving WA on Sunday--This Sunday!!!

Usually I'd consider myself a spontaneous individual, however, this is even a bit much for me! I've laid in bed every night this week trying to sort through the details. We're use to moving...how many times have I packed our home since we've been married? Let's see... 15 times in 13 years!!! That's crazy!!!

Well this time, I don't have to pack a thing, and I think it's making me bonkers. I feel as though I should be working myself into a frenzy, but I don't have to--WEIRD! (Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining) ;)

I've wanted to move to a "sunnier" place for six years, and now that it's happening, I'm a mess. I found myself crying to Aaron this morning as he got out of the shower, and I couldn't even tell him why exactly. I guess it must be a combination of missing family+friends+parts of WA+stress= severe mood swings!

I am, however, trying to approach our new home with a positive attitude. Even though it will be nothing like my home in VA(which I miss more than I can express), there are some benefits to moving to Tucson.

1. I was born there.
2. My Mom can visit her hometown.
3. My kids and I will get to know my Mother's side of the family.
4. Aaron has a brother in Phoenix.
5. The LDS membership is large.
6. Close to my Sis in UT.
7. I can visit my kids easier when they leave for college/mission.
8. SUN!
9. Aaron gets a raise.
10. Lower cost of living.

Did I say SUN!?!

The kids "helped" Aaron put on a hitch, so we can haul a trailer behind our van. I've been doing laundry most of the day, but I took time out to say good-bye to Pioneer park(a favorite place of mine to chill, literally). There's a shallow river, that's safe for the kids to swim in. I'm sure going to miss it! :( They all had fun, Sarah said, "This was the best day ever"! It was nice to take a break, and relax with the kids. Well back to work I go....!


Morgan helped Aaron successfully install the hitch!




Half of our familia loca.

5 comments:

Donna Shoop said...

Trina, wow! I knew you were moving, but this was FAST!! I am really, really going to miss you! I hope we can stay in touch!
Lots of love,
Donna Shoop

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

trina, i'm so sad you all are leaving, but GOOD LUCK! i'm jealous of you leaving for the sun!! but, keep in touch, even if it's just me being able to look at your blog and pics of your fam! you are such a great mom, wife, friend and i've learned alot from you while i met you. you are so positive and happy and i look up to you as an example of someone i want to be like!

we'll miss you!

here's our blog so u can have the link:

http://brooke-douglas.blogspot.com/

Love,
The Douglas family

Chardell said...

Nice to see you blogging again! I hope the move goes well for you. Maybe we'll even get to see you guys!
Make sure you call if you come through St. George.

Chardell said...

I just realized I probably already missed you. Hope everything is going well!

Tara said...

HEY, you posted a month ago and I missed it?? I used to check and check and I finally gave up=). Please keep blogging if you can, I love reading your thoughts and seeing pics of the kids!!