My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Snow Suprise!

Aaron woke me up yesterday morning, and told me that there was about an inch of snow outside. I couldn't believe it! The kids have been wishing for snow, and I have been secretly wishing for it as well. So when Aaron told me, I woke all the kids up immediately. I told them that they better get dressed FAST if they wanted to play, before it melted.

These were the responses I got:

Madison and Sarah were the first up, and out the door.


Madison made this really cool snowman.

Morgan and Kaitlyn were more interested in staying warm and cozy.

Christian wanted to play on the computer.

When Anderson woke up, Morgan showed him the snow, and he started clapping and saying "yaaaaay". So I got him dressed to experience his 1st snow, and while I was dressing him, Christian decided he wanted to go out too.

I got some cute video footage, but for some reason it's sideways...try not to strain your neck too much!



Here are some great pics of the boys as well:




It's all gone now, but it was fun while it lasted!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I woke up yesterday with a cold, so when I saw the snow, I showed it to the boys, but wouldn't let them outside in it. Parker's sick too. It was really unexpected!

Tara said...

I love all this blogging Trina! All my blogging sister dreams are coming true. :)
I can't believe you guys are getting snow! You're such a cute mom to get your kids up and out there. It snowed here yesterday and Kenz was excited, but I've gotten to the point now where I'm just like "uh huh... snow."
I need to be more proactive about getting them out there to play in it.
Thanks for the library tip, we haven't been in a while and need to get over there!