My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kaitlyn's in the ER

Morgan woke me up around 1:40 am to tell me that Kaitlyn couldn't breath!  When I got to her, she was coughing and struggling for every breath.  She had fear written all over her face, and I knew it was serious.  When she gets bad like this, it's so scary!  We live about 40 minutes from the hospital, so there's always the chance we may have to call the ambulance.

Aaron and I gave her 2 nebulizer treatments, which helped-- but she was still wheezing a lot, so we decided she should go to the ER.  Morgan said that she had a green/yellow color to her face when he first helped her out of bed, and he seemed pretty worried. 

It's now 3:10 am, and I'm still wide awake.  It's hard to go back to sleep, and I'm waiting to hear from Aaron.  I'll write more, when I find out how she's doing.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Trina, i just woke up and read this. I will say a prayer for her and for all of your family. Please post when you know how she's doing!

Sylvia said...

I will also keep your family in my prayers today.

Ashlie said...

So scary! I hope she's doing okay!

Trina Barry said...

Thanks everyone for your prayers and concerns. I just got word from Aaron that she is doing better. She's had 3 nebulizer treatments in the hospital, and we're waiting on the X-ray results. I'll keep you posted.

Trina Barry said...

Katie's home and better! Like you said on FB, Dad, thank goodness for modern medicine. I'm sure your prayers helped even more! Thank you!