My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

*Emilyanne* in Utero

Here she is... our newest addition, Emilyanne. O.k., we've had these photos of her for quite sometime now, and I'm just now getting around to blogging them. I guess a few of you have noticed, that I'm either all or nothing(and I mean months), when it comes to blogging. When I'm really bored, as I have been lately, I blog quite a bit. When I very busy, I just drop it completely from my list of priorities. I don't like the fact that I'm inconsistent, but, what's a girl to do when she feels completely overwhelmed!?!

So anyways, back to Emilyanne. You may have seen the asterisks by her name, that's because we still have a few other names we're contemplating, but for now, we're calling her Emilyanne Elise!

Check her out: Isn't she beautiful!?!


I think this is the cutest picture! The ultrasound technician did a great job catching her little nose and mouth.






Three more months to go!

6 comments:

amyraye said...

that first picture looks like the bottom of a shark in there. watch out!

the other pics look more like a cute little baby. congrats! you look great.

and i have been pleasantly surprised to see 3 posts in a row from you; how could you possibly be bored? i'm not buying it. :)

Leahona said...

WOW!!! Too exciting. We are super excited for you. Thanks so much for sharing the ultrasound pix!!

Trina Barry said...

I thought the 1st picture was so amazing, but Aaron thought otherwise. He thought it was weird and a bit on the scary side as well.;)

I told him she kind of looks like an alien baby--and yes, I can see where you think she looks like a shark! Luckily, I haven't been bitten yet...

Ashlie said...

I can't wait to meet her. How exciting!

Tara said...

Wow those are really good pictures! Just three more months, you're getting close! I love the name Emilyanne Elise, very pretty.

Yeah we're moving to AZ next year! Just kiddin... but we have been thinking about it if justin doesnt get an administrative job here. Wouldn't that be cool?!

Chardell said...

How exciting! Ultrasound pictures are always fun.