My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spoiled!

My Mother's Day was so terrific! I felt SO LOVED by all my family. My Husband, kids, parents, and even friends all made me feel very appreciated.

My kids have been so concerned about Mother's Day all month, and what I would like them to get me. I guess they don't realize, even though I've told them numerous times, that all I want are hugs and kisses, and maybe a card. I truly mean this, and it breaks my heart that they feel like they have to buy something pretty to make me happy. I thought I'd share some of the ways my family showed their love for me this Mother's Day:

First of all, the boys hugged, kissed, rubbed their runny noses on my shirt, and snuggled with me spontaneously throughout the day!

Sarah worked really hard on this card, and used some of her newly learned art skills, via K12. Notice all the different shapes and lines she implemented.



Kaitlyn made a gift at Activity Days, and she so wanted to give it to me, but she didn't finish it in time. She also made these lovely cards.


Not to mention lots of hugs and kisses!


Madison made this plaque for me. It is AWESOME-- don't you agree!?!


Morgan made this sinful treat--thank you Morgan!


My very caring In-laws sent me this very thoughtful card.


Aaron gave me a nice back rub, and...


a new haircut!


And now I'm about to do it all over again! Life couldn't be better!

6 comments:

Leahona said...

Happy Mother's day. I am glad you had a good day, you've earned it!

Your baby bump is too cute! Congrats agian!!

Tara said...

That's the first picture I've seen of you pregnant this time! You are hot! I love your hair. Lookin good, Trina!

Those cards are so cute. And I can't believe you have a child that can make you brownies... that will be the day!:)

Amanda said...

Sounds like an awesome Mother's Day! So Fun!

Chardell said...

What a sweet family! I'm glad you had such a great day.

Trina Barry said...

Thanks, I hope all of you had a great Mother's day as well!

Trina Barry said...

Tara-- hot really!?! That's funny, when I was asking Aaron how he'd like me to get my haircut, he said, "There are various ways to achieve hotness"! So I don't know if my haircut is what he had in mind, I never could pin him down with an exact answer. I truly don't feel hot, so thanks for the positive self image!