My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What's with Boys and Mamma's Heel's?

I've been meaning to post these for a while. Anderson is my only baby that just loves to wear my shoes! He's such a cutie and a wonderful son! Everyday he gives me something to laugh about! I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful children, each one brings so much to our family. :)





I'm going to love showing these to his future wife, someday...!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Jarom does that too! That's really funny.

happygarden said...

He is so so cute! And huge...what happened???

Leahona said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! You have got a real charmer on you hands!!