My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Gems of the Day

Aaron took Morgan and Christian to the Father/Son outing last night. The boys were so excited, and even though Anderson was too young to go, you could just tell he knew that he was getting left out! He cried after the boys left, until I decided to walk down to the swings. His tears transformed into smiles! Next year he should be able to go. I sent Aaron with the camera, and here's what he brought home. I think we'll be camping on Mt. Lemmon a little more often.







They came home, and then Aaron and I went on a date, a very special one. One of the things that I LOVE about living in Tucson is the fact that my Grandparents are buried here. They died when my Mother was five, so I never got to know them. I feel close to them, however, through the stories family members have shared, and I know they must have been wonderful! My mother asked me to bring some flowers to Grandma Vera, so that's what Aaron and I did. I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to do this for her.



2 comments:

Leahona said...

So fun to see how big your kids are getting. maybe too soon to tell but we might soon be a bit closer to your part of the world!!

Trina Barry said...

Really-- where and why? :)