My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Monday, July 19, 2010

1st Day of School- 2010-11

All of my worst nightmares are gone, the first day of school turned out great.  They all had fun, and liked their teachers.  That makes me one happy mom!  :)

The sun was so bright, Christian kept shielding his eyes with his hands and looking down at the ground.Anderson and I all alone after Christian hopped on the bus.
Daddy waiting to pick up the kids, we were so hot!  This was our only shade from the hot, scorching sun!

We waited and waited.  Aaron called his Dad, while we waited.  We took this silly pic of our feet while we waited...

And then, FINALLY, they arrived!  Everyone had smiles on their faces, and had plenty to say.  They had a great day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay! I love success! Congrats to you and the kids :)

Tara said...

I'm glad everything went so well! The kids look so cute. I'm sure you were nervous today, but I think you're gonna love having some quieter time at home during the school day! Love all the pics. You look good in the one w/ Andy and I like the silly feet one too. You guys are cute.