My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Friday, July 16, 2010

What's up with... CHRISTIAN?

Christian:
  • He's still missing his two front teeth.
  • He just turned 5 on July 5th.
  • He'll start Kindergarten this Monday, and is super excited.
  • He's very active.
  • He loves to play the Wii!
  • He can focus on a particular subject for a long time, and is very persistent.
  • He has a love/hate relationship with Anderson.
  • He loves to volunteer for family prayer and is the quickest one to do so.
  • He was the most excited (or at least expressed the most excitement) about the temple open house.
  • He loves fishing.
  • He loves camping.
  • He has a new shadow friend, which I find interesting.  We've never had a kid have an imaginary friend before.
  • He loves playing with the baby.  He gives her hugs all the time.
  • He had the best time on the father/son outing!
Christian I love your sweet disposition!  You try hard to make me happy.  I love how you share with others, and give hugs so freely.  You are great at cleaning your room when I ask you, and I love how you appreciate cleanliness!  I thought it was so sweet how you thanked yesterday by saying, "Mom, the house is getting really clean, thank you!"  Then you hugged me, and that touched my heart, because I felt appreciation for the hard work I had done.  I'm so happy for you to learn a lot this year.  I will miss the fact that you're not my little baby anymore, but I'm happy that new adventures await you.  I love you Christian!

No comments: