My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thump, Thump

I think I'm having anxiety attacks!  Seriously, about a week ago, I had Aaron bring me to the ER because I thought I was on the verge of having a heart attack.  It started happening several weeks ago, and continues to do so.  I get this weird thumping feeling in my chest, feels like a flutter, then I get dizzy.  It happens mostly when I'm resting or standing-- I'm totally fine when I run.  They ran all the typical tests and found nothing.  I'm supposed to follow up with the doc, but I haven't been able to get in yet.  I'm not sure if it's the heat, or anxiety, maybe it's something totally unexpected.  All I know is that it's freaking me out!

Speaking of anxiety, I'm extremely anxious for tomorrow-- the kids start back to school. I'm even more freaked out for Friday, the day Morgan starts Seminary-- and High School!  Yikes, my life is really starting to change.  I feel like it's spinning out of control, and who knows where it's going to land when the spinning stops.  Well, time to go make those lunches, and hit the hay!  Man, the paperwork's already killing me, why must they send so much home?

1 comment:

amyraye said...

panic attacks are freaky. i'll bet getting the kids in school and back into a routine will help you out tremendously with your anxiety.
take it easy. you only have control over so much. enjoy the business of tomorrow! cannot believe morgan is starting high school and seminary. he will do awesome. you have taught him well.