My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Trip to Madera Canyon



What a great way to escape the heat of Tucson in July.  We had a great time, and hopefully made some lasting memories.  We saw a few lizard's and a BEAR!!!  Yes, my over-protective mothering instincts kicked in and I couldn't help but get my little ones out of there ASAP!  Aaron kept telling not to worry, the bear was no threat, hmmm, yeah right!  I've heard of the bear maulings that have been reported in this neck of the woods.  Here are the pics:


3 comments:

Larry said...

I can't believe how all the kids are growing up! We have got to get down there this year--unless you want to take another road trip like last year--we're up for the same arrangement!

Larry said...

Just noticed that the only one without a picture by themselves is Kaitlyn. Could you put a current one up--I'm sending them to COSTCO to update our grand-kids photos.

Rebecca said...

That looks like so much fun! I would have been worried about the bears too.