My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All I Want Are My Two Front Teeth

Well he survived, and I did as well.  I don't know why I worry so much.  Aaron did a wonderful job, and brought our son home, alive and well!  Aaron said Christian didn't feel anything, and was relaxed through the whole experience. 

Christian with his two front teeth.



Kaitlyn drew this picture for the dentist before they left.  I thought I'd sqeeze in a picture of Christian and I (no make up and all, scary, I know).


Christain after the appointment, still a little dazed.


 Here are his teeth.  I love the treaure box they sent them home in.


Christian without his two front teeth.


Anderson wanted me to take a picture of his teeth as well.


So there ya go, the dentist isn't all bad.


2 comments:

Tara said...

Glad everything went well! Love the pic of him in the car afterwards, cracked me up.

Leahona said...

he made it! Great Job buddy. and Great job mama!!