My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our Date

Well some of you may not consider bringing the little ones with you on a date, but somehow when you have seven children, a date is good even if you have your two youngest tagging along.  It's still a night out with the hubby, and that's all that matters!  I've even found that when we've brought our kids along, it actually enhances our date.  They're just so funny!

When it was time to pick Aaron up from work yesterday, I went to load up Anderson and Abigail in the car, and then I realized what Anderson was wearing (hmmm, and I thought that only girls liked to rummage through their dresser drawers). This kid's into, and I mean really into clothes! Check my little guy out:


Tacky, I know!  We've got plaid shorts on, and a camouflage fleece hat! 

Well I didn't have time to change him, so we proceeded to get into the van, and pick Aaron up from work.

Our agenda for the night was Costco, Dinner, and Target.

I was driving, and since Aaron and I still don't know where everything is, I pulled out my cellphone and turned on the navigator app.  I love this feature, very handy at times.

It was so funny, because when we arrived at Costco I could not find a parking spot.  Finally I found a few, but they were way out there! 

Aaron:  "Why are we parking so far out?"

Me: Well, I'm thinking in my head, "What's so wrong with that, it's not like we both could use a little more exercise!"

GPS:  Right then, the GPS lady said, "Make a legal u-turn when possible."

Aaron and I started busting out in laughfter, it was hilarious!

So anyways, we went into Costco, and after shopping for a while, Anderson said he was hot! He then proceeded to undress.  Here's what he had on under his coat:

                                                                             This


THIS


AND THIS!


Did I mention that his pants were backwards?


And THEN he started to unbutton his shirt!


 Right when I stopped looking, he pulled it off and was completely bare chested, at the cash register!  I was way too to embarassed to take a shot.

He seriously spent the rest of the evening playing with those buttons!


Dinner at Costco is yummy, but best of all cheap!



Abigail and me

When we walked out the doors of Costco to leave, it was pouring!  We had another good laugh when Aaron said, "Great, now I'm really glad we parked way out in Timbuktu!"
Like the gentleman that he is, he ran and got the car so we could load up the kids and groceries.

We ended the night with a trip to Target, and I just have to share this picture of Anderson.  Doesn't he resemble the small people found in the North Pole?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! He's training for the runway for sure. Or to be a survivalist in Alaska.

Take your romance where you can find it! If Eric and I end up inside the gas station convenience store, just the two of us, we make sure to kiss and call it a date. :)

Love you!!
Tori

amyraye said...

damon thinks anderson looks like he and aaron when they were little boys.

Larry said...

Very funny...and fun! Thanks for sharing!

Trina Barry said...

Amy- Aaron and I were just discussing how we thought the same. Aaron recently pulled out some of his baby pictures, and we could really see the resemblance.

Kat said...

Your little guy made me laugh out loud. And 2 thumbs up for having your camera along to document it.