My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Meet Nigel, Otherwise Known as "Fuzzy Wuzzy"

This is our cat, Nigel. I refuse to call him by the name our children picked out for him, for one good reason. The reason is, is that it's just plain embarrassing! I took him in last month to be neutered, and when I picked him up after the procedure, the receptionist called his name out in the loudest, silliest way, "Fuzzy Wuzzy!" She seemed to drag it out, as if to bring it to the attention of the other pet owners in the lobby. Laughter emerged from those around me, and then I had to stand up and actually claim him as my own. This is when I decided that his name would be Nigel "Fuzzy Wuzzy" Barry.



"Fuzzy Wuzzy", I mean Nigel, is one big dude! He weighs 14 lbs, more than our Shi Tzu, Noodle, who only weighs 10 lbs. I love it when he spreads himself out like this, it's just hilarious! He takes up most of the table.


He has some funny traits. He can open doors by pulling down on the doorknobs, he loves to eat plastic (which worries me), and he really enjoys licking the tops of our heads (WHY.. and GROSS)!

2 comments:

Tara said...

hahaha the vet story cracked me up. Good thinking on the cover-up name. He is huge! I don't remember him when I came to visit in WA. When did you get him?

Trina Barry said...

Let's just say...his daddy lived in our WA neighborhood. ;)