My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Aaron

I asked Aaron to write about himself, and to my delight, he agreed!
About Me
LIKES/LOVES
  • Woodworking, although I need some more tools to make something great!
  • Programming
  • Electronics
  • Camping with my family (only in near-perfect circumstances - sorry, honey!)
  • American food and completely American versions of Mexican food
  • My worn-out LaZboy recliner
  • Music. I’m still a sucker for 80’s and 90’s alternative, but I try to branch out.
  • Pop-Tarts
DISLIKES
  • Reality TV
  • Teletubbies
  • Humid heat
  • ’80 Oldsmobile Cutlass with 26” chrome wheels and a lift kit…
MISCELLANEOUS
  • I am an identical mirror twin.
  • When I am not programming (usually Java), I get bored easily.
  • I don’t follow sports, but my son does. How’d that happen? The other day I asked him where my screwdriver was. He said “Dad, if it doesn’t play the Vikings, I don’t follow it.”
  • I am appreciating routines more and more every day, to my wife's horror.  She thinks I may have OCD.
  • I would like to pursue a Master’s degree, but the thought of prerequisites has stopped me from seriously considering it so far.
  • I have never really felt homesick – I attribute it to my military upbringing and my amazing adaptability. :)
  • I do, however, love my parents and siblings, and the family experiences we share!
  • I love my wife. I have never known anyone more caring, more sincere, more eager to please. She has put up with all of my shenanigans, but she doesn’t let me get away with them. And she still loves me. She still sees the person I can become, and encourages me to get there.

3 comments:

Larry said...

OCD is highly underrated--how do you think I survived the Army and made colonel? :-)

amyraye said...

interesting lists, you guys. enjoyed reading them.

trina- we're lucky to have married such obedient men, OCD and all. :)

Rebecca said...

Love this list too! Thanks for sharing Aaron!