My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is What I Know

Reasons Why I Choose Cloth

  • I don't like blowouts, never have
  • I don't like throwing money away, yup, too poor for that
  • I don't like the idea of disposable diapers ruining our beautiful earth
  • I think they're cute on our baby's bum

Reasons Why I Might Choose Disposable

  • I don't like to do laundry
  • I don't like to rinse the diaper in the toilet
  • I don't like it if they're bulky

Well, it looks like cloth won, if only for 1 reason, and that would most definately be-- blowouts.

Abigail seriously has had WAY too many them! Now that I've put her little tushie back in my most favorite brand of cloth diapers, Bum Genius, I've had ZERO BLOWOUT'S! YAY, this makes for a happier me!

I'll take a soiled diaper, over a soiled baby (clothes, back, carseat and all) anytime!

Doesn't she look dang cute in her cloth diaper:



Even our two year old can wear the same diaper, because they're one-size-fits-all!


See- check out them snaps and boy, they're trim! Just the way I like them.

3 comments:

amyraye said...

trina- i don't know how loyal or invested you are in this brand of diapers, but my cousin actually makes and sells her cloth diapers. i have no words of wisdom here because i've never used her cloth diapers, but they seem really great:

http://katydidcloth.com/

i also just sent you a link on FB

Trina Barry said...

Thanks Amy, Wow those are cute! I'm open to trying out new brands! I'll have to order some.

I like the fact that they have snaps around the waist. The only thing that I'm not fond of when it comes to bum genius, is the velcro waist.

After a while, the velcro won't stick as well as they should, but, that's after many, many uses.

Leahona said...

We did cloth with Iyla for the first 5 months. The only reason we stopped we because we did not like the diaper covers we had at the time. We will do the again for sure if we have any more babies!

And yes, your little ones look super cute in those diapers ;)