My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Boyz!

Ahhh, it's refreshing to look at the men in my life after I've given them haircuts! Things have changed a bit over the years. When Aaron and I were in our early years of marriage, he had the fullest head of hair! I dreaded giving him a hair cut back then, nowadays it's a breeze!

Next time, I think I'll pull out the wax, and I won't have to give him a hair cut for months (JK honey)!


Morgan's the one I dread cutting now. He has so much hair, I truly need a weed-whacker.


We've decided Anderson looks better with a slightly longer cut.


This is for my sister, Tara-- I "tried" to cut Christian's hair like Jarom's, I just love how you style his hair! What do ya think?


1 comment:

amyraye said...

I think you succeeded: christian looks just as adorable as jarom. :)

and your cat is dang hilarious. we thought our cat was fat.