My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy

Busy, Busy, Busy-- that's what I've been. 
Monday started out with a trip to:




Yes, I'm finally getting my veins the help they've needed for so long.  I'll have an ultrasound in a few weeks to determine what kind of surgery is needed.  I have to admit I'm nervous.  I'm scared of the possible complications (blood clots/infections are what I fear the most).  However, I need to have them fixed because not doing anything, can lead to blood clots as well.

We're watching a dog for a friend of ours while they're at Disneyland.  Her name is Penny.  She's a very well behaved  dog.  We all adore her.  She seems to like it here, and is playful and bubbly!  She even gets along well with Noodle and Fuzzy Wuzzy.


Book Club was at my house tonight.  I started reading Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet this past Sunday and finished it this morning.  I loved it!  So I'd read every time I had to feed Abigail, and then I gave the kids baby duty while I painted walls (thank you Andy for all of your beautiful Artwork), washed clothes, dished, carpets, and floors.  Socializing with my sweet friends is so worth it! 


The refreshments.

Tomorrow I'm babysitting a dear friend of mine's children, and on Friday a group of friends and their kiddos are coming over for lunch and pie making!

Life is good.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

I hope your treatments go well. Our family will keep you in our prayers.

Larry said...

As I've said before, you're an amazing woman!

Tara said...

That is so weird, I've had veins on my mind the last couple of days. Mine are getting all jacked up with this pregnancy and it's not fun. I'm really excited for you! I understand your concerns but you're gonna be so happy to not have to worry about it anymore!
Your refreshments look so pretty, too, especially the cake! Love your cake stand!