My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Friday, April 30, 2010

What's up with... SARAH?

Sarah:
  • Sarah's two front teeth finally came in.
  • She just turned 7 in March.
  • She loves sweets!
  • She is a snuggle-bug.
  • She and Christian get along 50% of the time (I'm hoping this will change soon).
  • She's reading easy readers.
  • She loves to draw.
  • She has a heart murmur.
  • She's Daddy's little girl.
  • She shares a room with Abigail.
  • She loves her new side bangs.
  • Her hair is quite long.
  • She loves to walk the halls before church, and we usually have to hunt her down.
  • She has a bubbly personality.
  • She loves fashion (she has a purse thrown over her shoulder right now, and has been wearing it most of the day).
  • Her favorite food is: waffles
  • Her favorite color is lavender.
  • She likes to play outside with her buddies while she rides her bike.
  • She wants to be a Daisy Scout.
  • She's learning to play the piano, and loves to practice!
  • She likes a boy (this is news to me, I didn't expect it).  I just asked her, and she said YES!  I know she's way to young, but I guess it's good to know these things.  She didn't want to tell me at first who he was, so I probed a little deeper.  She said, "Mom, ok, I'll tell you (but I didn't know about the "righteous" thing).  Me:  "What?"  Sarah: "He's not righteous at all, I mean, he fights with his brother all the time!"  "I'm going to have to find a righteous guy to like."  Ok... I guess this is good, cracked me up!  Can't say who the boy is.
  • Sarah's favorite thing to do is play with Abigail.  
  • Sarah is a teaser!
  • She's very tall for her age, she's in the 95th percentile.
  • Sarah's memorized the 3rd Article of Faith.
  • Her favorite subject is Art, and she is excelling in Math! 
  • She loves Littlest Pet Shops!
  • She gets sad when she's tired (just like I did when I was little)

Things I love About Sarah:
  • She's a very loving little girl.
  • I love the hugs and kisses she freely gives.
  • I cherish her sweet and kind disposition.
  • I love how cheerful she is.
  •  She's a great helper.
  • Wow, can I really have all these AMAZING kids?  Good thing they're all so fab, I don't think I could handle so many if it were different.  :)
  • Sarah your such a fun and sweet daughter, you mean the world to me!
Sarah, I love you!!!

No comments: