My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Day of Service



NEED I SAY MORE...

I watched 3 of my friends children today so they could go on a hike, our turn is next-- thank you Hardy's.  That's a total of 10 kids!  I really need to say that I couldn't have made it through the day, without the help of my 3 oldest children.
  • babies smiling, eating, crying
  • kids running full speed
  • video playing, movie watching
  • "Can we go outside, please?"  YES
  • reading, writing, grading science tests
  • cleaning, cooking, changing diapers
  • calling sisters in the ward and writing letters

 Serving my dear family and friends brings meaning and joy to my life!

5 comments:

amyraye said...

is the fat baby yours or your friend's? :)

Tara said...

Abigail grabbed my attention, too. Oh my goodness I just want to SQUEEZE her! She is everything everyone wants in a baby, cute little chubby rolls and such an adorable face. :)

Trina Barry said...

Yep, the fat baby is mine-- breastmilk is good stuff!

Larry said...

Great parents create great kids who become great parents...

Trina Barry said...

I sure hope our children learn from us, as much as we've learned from you! Thanks, Dad.