My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Moments

*Moments of my day*
(NOT NECESSARILY IN ORDER)

*gave the boys haircuts* wondered how to give my oldest son, Morgan- "A Skater Do"* swept the floor* cleaned the carpet* washed the windows*  looked online for local hikes and horseback riding* facebook* Laundry* a ride* talked with my Dad* reminded kids to finish their chores and school work* taught kids how to improve their cleaning skills* read the news* chatted with my Mom* washed the kitchen floor* scrubbed the counters and kitchen table* showered* read the scriptures* date night to El Coranado* red box movie* grocery store for milk and bread* tucked kids in bed* blogged* more laundry* chatted with my husband* Laughed with my family* relaxed* planned more ways to fill up my schedule* played the piano* contemplated on goals and future* wished I was gardening, running, camping, hiking, HORSEBACK RIDING (instead of cleaning)*






Date night- YES!!! :)

2 comments:

Larry said...

Love the boys' new cuts--tell Morgan he's an awesome looking skater!

amyraye said...

isn't it crazy how much we can squeeze into a "normal" day? yes, definitely time for some haircuts around your house. :) morgan's hair is looking so dark!