My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Wahoo!!! My Sis is Engaged!

Tiffany and Tony


This has to be the best news I've had in ages!  I'm so thrilled!!!  I've been hoping and praying that this day would happen for my sister for so long!  Aren't they lovely together?  I think so.  I haven't actually met Tony, but most of my fam has, and I hear he's terrific!  He proposed to her on the beach tonight, and she told me that the ring is huge!  She sounded so happy, which of course makes me happy.  What a great way to end a great day!

3 comments:

Larry said...

To a military man, no less--Hooah!

amyraye said...

so excited for your sweet sister! i hope you're able to make it to their wedding.

Tara said...

Horray! Good thing my baby is due Aug. 10 and they have to get married the first or second weekend in August b/c that's when Tony has off. So I'm either gonna be humongously pregnant or going straight from the hospital to the airport! Yikes. But I'm so excited for them!!