My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Determined

I was seriously determined to be productive today, and it worked.  I wrote down my goals last night, and I accomplished almost everything. 

I ran 2.8 miles, read my scriptures, weeded the front yard, cleaned the boys room, organized their dresser, sorted through their clothes, lot's and lot's of laundry, organized part of the garage, cleaned the kitchen, paid bills, started organizing Sarah and Abigail's clothes, cleaned some of my room, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen again, helped the kids with their homework, journaled, read family scriptures, and now I'm going to bed!!!  :)

I am so tired, I'll have no problem falling to sleep.  Sweet Dreams. 

Oh, and BTW, Abigail walks!!!  More info on that to come.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Whoever says a stay-at-home mom is a cushy job has no idea what they're talking about! You are marvelous!