My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

What's up with...Anderson?

Anderson is a cute, lively, and an extremely active 2 year old.  His birthday is fast approaching in August, and I can hardly believe he is almost 3!  Anderson:

Aaron captured this great pic of him at the father/son outing, doing...uh, well you know... he's pretty good at it, don't you think?  ;)
  • He is a "cuddle bug."  Anytime we sit down, he'll try to weasel his way in our laps for some quality snuggling!
  • He loves watching any movies that involve cars or horses.
  • He is VERY active!!!  I can not emphasis the word ACTIVE enough!!!  He runs though the house full speed, he tries to go in the garage to fetch his bike so he can ride in circles on our kitchen floor, he colors on walls, doors, and floors-- you name it!
  • He's a climber!  He loves to pull a chair up to the pantry, and then he places one of my big mixing bowls on top of the chair, and then proceeds to climb on top of the bowl so he can reach the top pantry shelf where I keep all the goodies.  He climbs on the island in my kitchen while we're making pancakes or cookies.  He climbs on the couch, and loves to jump off the half wall that divides our family room from our kitchen.
  • He loves playing in water!  He makes a mess of the sink, and the toilets.  He loves the ice cube dispenser and water found on the front of our fridge door.  We usually have a permanant puddle on our floor in front of our fridge.
  • He spills his drinks, drops his food.
  • He turns his room upside-down, and shakes it so his clothes, toys and shoes are everywhere!  There's not even a trail to get to his bed.  I can clean it, and the next day it will be that bad!
  • He's a thick kid, with a strong physique.
  • He's also quite tall.
  • He loves to be tickled-- over, and over, and over again.
  • He loves to play outside.
  • He loves books, and loves for us to read to him.
  • He's potty trained!!!  He was the fastest out of all my kids to figure that whole thing out.
  • He's got dimples, and brown eyes.
  • He is really into Popsicles.  He even figured out how to open the lock I had to put on our freezer.  He was getting one after another, until the whole box was gone.  We can not keep Popsicles at our house, he will go bonkers!
  • He still takes one nap during the day.
  • He wants everything that Christian has.
  • He loves Abigail, she cracks him up! 
  • He loves to give kisses, and giggles as he does it.
  • He's just plain adorable.
Anderson, I love you so much!  You make my days bright, and even though your activeness and creativity is reaping havoc on our house, I can find it cute.  One day I'll show you the pictures I've taken, and you'll see all the damage you've done, and we'll laugh!  I just hope the landlord doesn't flip!  ;)  I love you Anderson, you are one sweet kid!

No comments: