My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Nice Blessings

Brought the boys to seminary(what a great way to start my day)-watched my dear friend's kids for her,while she went to her follow-up visit from surgery yesterday(doing service brings so much joy)- had a nice chat with the same friends(friends are such a blessing)- bonded with my beautiful daughter, Madison(she is one of my best friends)- Had a great nap(thank you Anderson and Abigail for taking a nap at the same time, this really made your mommy's day)- called the doctor and they had my lab results(they say I'm low on my vitamin D, so I have to start supplementing.  My thyroid was fine, so I guess I was wrong)- I was able to schedule an appointment with the cardiologist on Monday(yes, this Monday), isn't that wonderful?  I thought I would have to wait for months!!!-  Aaron figured out why the check engine light has been on for months(leaky gas cap) and our van passed emissions- had a great chat with Mom(she's so worried about me, gotta love the fact that I still have a mother to mother me)-  enjoyed the smiles my kids gave me when they found out I made them pudding(chocolate is a blessing, I could never get through the day without it)- looking forward to pizza and a movie night with the family(and sleeping in tomorrow).  I love Fridays, Saturdays, and 3 day weekends!!!!  Oh and Aaron's schedule is now M-F, life will feel normal.  That Wednesday- Saturday schedule always made me feel out of kilter with the rest of the world!  :)

No comments: