My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Behind

Well, that’s what I am
BEHIND
My hat’s off to all you fellow bloggers
That find the time
To Blog
EACH and EVERYDAY!
I don’t know how you
Do it?

I have dishes to do
Laundry to fold
Errands to run
AND
Children to feed
But YOU do TOO!

Groceries to buy
Callings to fulfill
Floors to wash
AND
Exercise
But YOU do TOO!


Toilets to clean
Bathtubs to scrub
Floors to be washed AGAIN
AND
Rugs to shampoo
But YOU do TOO!

Organizing and reorganizing
Facebooking
Movie watching
AND
don’t forget
Socializing!
But YOU do TOO!

Children to bath
Books to be read
Scriptures
AND
Prayers to be said
But YOU do TOO!

Blogging this trip is taking forever, and I thought I’d take a break since it’s really
LATE

I’ve got school to teach,
My chore list
Is
Way out of my reach!

Oh, and I’m hosting Book Club, so I must make
TREATS!

Please tell me how you DO IT my fellow bloggers!?!

(You Know Who You Are)
:)

4 comments:

amyraye said...

first of all, i don't try and rhyme my posts. that'll give you a little bit of extra time.
and- i'm not super crazy homeschooler/housecleaner either. i happily send my children off to school and then waste the rest of my day. ha.ha.
honestly, some days it's really, really hard to blog. really hard cuz i'm tired, cuz i don't have anything to blog about, cuz i'd rather be doing something else. but i am ALWAYS glad i blogged- even on the hard days. i wish i was as committed to other things in my life like i'm committed to blogging. :)
you've got your priorities straight; don't stress about the blogging.
can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip, though. :)

Trina Barry said...

Whatever, I know you've got it all down, on top of blogging! Thanks for being modest, but I know how super-talented and amazing you are, I've been to your house, and it's always perfect! :) Thanks for trying to make me feel good. I totally idolize you, and you're blog is always great, because I know there's going to be a new post just waiting for me to read. Thanks for being a wonderful example to me when it comes to scrapbooking and blogging.

Tara said...

hmm.. yeah blogging is a bit of a time sucker. And sometimes I think I should stop so I can accomplish more things in real life and not virtual blogging life. But then I can't, it's such an outlet. And I justify it as my combination journal and scrapbook.
But you are right, there are so many things to do, why do we always have to add one more thing to the list?? I've been thinking about the same thing the last couple of days, just not as creatively as you! :)

Ashlie said...

I can't keep up either Trina and I don't have as many kids and I don't home school. You're amazing!