My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cookies



I made some cookies yesterday afternoon for the kids. They were those Nestle cookies that are square. Just break them apart, bake, a viola-- you have yummy, warm, gooey cookies.

I had made both the chocolate chip and brownie chocolate chip, but for some reason, the brownie cookies came out smaller after baking.

Morgan: "Hey Mom, can I have two mini cookies instead of one regular sized cookie?"

Me: "Well, they may look smaller, but they're ACTUALLY the SAME SIZE."

It was so funny, Morgan had this blank look on his face, and then the words "huh" came out, and we all started laughing! He then said "right"!

They were the same size prior to baking, what happened? ;)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I don't know, I wouldn't be eating those brownie ones..

Trina Barry said...

Haha! We gave some to our Bishop during tithing settlement, I hope he's ok!