My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sister's are Sweet

When we arrived at my sister Tara's house, she was so cute and had planned for our children to make caramel apples together. This just touched my heart,because she had no idea how deprived of fall festivities my kids had been. We did go to the pumpkin patch, but that was about all. We didn't even bother picking out the best pumpkin, since we knew we wouldn't be around to carve it. This just made my day! My kids were going to bond with their cousins, at the same time, doing a creative, autumn activity. They turned out so yummy and it was a nice way to unwind from a day of traveling.

















And to top the day of, we gave the kids baths (Tara- hope you don't mind me posting this one, if ya do, I'll swipe this one off in a jiffy-- it's just too cute)!

Jarom and Anderson, really bonding!

2 comments:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

i miss doing carmel apples. I love that your kids wre able to do a fun bonding acitivity with their cousins. Those make some of the best lifetime memories. And "gasp" was that your baby I saw in one of the pictures? So cute!!!

Tara said...

What? You put a NUDE picture of my child on the internet?? What were you thinking?
haha I put it on my blog too, jk, no worries :)
You are so nice Trina. I was just so excited to have my nieces and nephews here and I wanted them to like me:).
It was really fun, I think we had a lot of really memorable moments in such a short period of time!