My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Setting up the Tree for FHE

It's that time of year again.. and we decided to get the decor up EARLY! I believe this is the earliest ever! We pulled out Bing Crosby, made apple cider, served pumpkin eggnog, roasted chestnuts, and ate cookies! What a fun night, and now I feel like I might actually conquer my mile-long "to do list"!




Look at all those stockings!!! I purchased them after Christmas last year on clearance. What a deal, especially when you have a family as big as ours, you need to hit the sales! I purchased one extra "just in case", we decide to have another baby (not feeling it right now, but it's better to be prepared).




Abigail's 1st Christmas-- she couldn't keep her eyes off the tree!




Aaron putting the angel on top of the tree.


O.K., this is weird, just look at it! Does this look like it has ANYTHING to do, whatsoever, with our Christmas decorating!?! Well...believe it or not, it does! We decided to open the attic, for the first time, since we moved into this house (long story). When Aaron opened the attic door, this is what he found! Strange, I know. I'm thinking it may be, one of those Saints the Catholics believe in, put up there to watch over our house! Actually..., I thought it was pretty cool, AFTER, we got over the initial "weirdness" of the whole thing.


Anderson, our little trouble maker (*see my newest blog entry*), still love him!


All Sarah wants for Christmas... teeth, not the chestnuts.


The chestnuts we roasted, only in the oven, not the fire. Never had them before, thought it would be fun to give em' a try. They are actually sweet, and I think taste like a cross between pumpkin and squash, very interesting, but good! Oh, and filling, I might add.

No comments: