My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wheeler Farm

The next morning we woke up, and Tara made us a very YUMMY pancake breakfast! We then dressed all the kiddos and headed out to Wheeler Farm. Aaron and I had never been there before. You better believe, that if we lived near Tara, we'd be there all the time! It was everything I love in a park! They had several large barns, animals, beautiful landscaping, a brook with a bridge that crossed over it, and large beautiful trees (something I miss a lot, more than you know)! The kids fed the ducks, climbed on tractors, checked out bunnies, cows, sheep, turkeys, and many more animals that I'm drawing a blank on at the moment. The best part was that they had large piles of leaves to jump in. We called all the kids over, and had them jump, and play in the leaves! It was a special moment, one that I tried to soak in.











MOOOO!!!

No comments: