My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family Cabin

The Family Cabin, that's where we stayed the night while in WA. We found the Family Cabin at Zion's Camp (Owned by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) in Belfair, WA. Most of the time we spent with Aaron's family, but it sure was a nice place to hang our hats when the day was done.

I meant to take pictures of the inside, but we got so busy, and I forgot. I did, however, have Aaron take these pictures. It was one cold, rainy morning. I made breakfast burritos that morning, while Aaron took all the little guys out to play in the play area the called Mosiah's Meadows. The kids didn't mind the rain, I guess they're used to it from the 6 years we lived in WA. This was our cabin. There was a large room that the front door opened into, which had two bunk beds and a sofa. Off to the left of that room, is another room with a queen bed, and then off of that room is a kitchen, and a bathroom. It was perfect for our family! We really enjoyed it, oh, and it had heat! Kids exploring Mosiah's Meadows. Anderson crying-- who knows why, you'll have to ask Aaron. Sarah playing in the coolest tree house EVER! She slipped at some point and hurt her leg, thus the not so happy face.

Here's a cute video of the boys exploring puddles, a rare thing here in Tucson!

2 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Oh my goodness! I have been reading all about your many adventures on your trip. I don't think I would be that brave to do so much travelling with my family, you are so positive about everything and i'm sure that helps!!

I really was sad to miss you also, I wish I would have known beforehand that you were coming, b/c I would have loved to see you!! Sounds and looks like you all are doing well!! Keep up the great work on the blog!

amyraye said...

i've never stayed in at Zion's Camp, but have wanted to. The cabins look pretty nice. glad you guys had your own place to wind down. it's so hard to do that with all the kids when you're staying with someone else. glad you're still blogging the details of your trip. keep it up!