My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Monday, February 1, 2010

All in a Day

It was a great day! Definately different than what I had planned.



Planned:
Clean, clean, clean.
Laundry, laundry, laundry.
Lunch with friends.
Play a bit with the kids.
Declutter and organize parts of the house.
Clean some more.
Plan FHE.
Dinner.
FHE.

Unplanned:
Shopping for several hours, looking for bedding. I thought my Dad would enjoy sleeping in a room with a decent bed when he comes to visit. We found a good deal at Ross and Home Goods, which makes me very happy!

Took the kids to Game Stop. Morgan and Madison really wanted to download the Pokemon character Shiny Pichu, and since the kids cleaned the house so well while we were out, we agreed to take them.


What I actually accomplished was lunch with friends, one load of laundry, no cleaning, found the perfect bedding, picked up dinner (pizza), FHE, some Facebooking, blogging, watching a movie with the hubby, and some personal scripture reading.

I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be more productive as far as cleaning goes, although we have some work samples that need to be submitted to K12, so we'll see about that!

Today, I am most grateful for my dear sweet family, and wonderful friends! I love days like today when everything may not have gone as planned, but in the end, I felt refreshed by my aquaintances and loved by my family. Today was a great day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That definitely sounds like a more realistic day than the one you had planned! It sounds like a great day to me!

Unknown said...

You engaged in the most needful things: family, family, family. You're doing just fine.