My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Misc

Here's what we've been up to the past few days:


I canned 12 quarts of tomatoes.  This was a first for me, and I found it quite easy!  In fact, I think they're easier than anything else I've ever canned! 


Morgan's science experiment, gone wrong!  We followed the directions, but some how the pan caught on fire!  Our house smelled like smoke the rest of the night and my pan didn't look so hot!  Now I'm face with the fact, that I have to help him make another funky apparatus, and figure out how to keep the pan from catching on FIRE!  Yikes, and yuck.





I tried to capture all of the smoke that filled our kitchen, really there was a ton of it-- even the fire alarms went off.


We had a Valentine's party for our kids! We invited a few other AZVA families, and had so much fun! We kept things simple:  made sugar cookies and exchanged valentines. We've been busy, but have enjoyed learning new things. I love teaching my kids!   Yes- even though it's challenging at times, it's so rewarding!








5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love canning and those tomatoes look beautiful! I'll bet they're going to be delicious! What was Morgan trying to do?

Larry said...

Call the experiment "creating clouds in the house" and call it a day! :-)

Leahona said...

we had a valentines party yesterday with a homeschool group too! I amn glad you had fun!!

Unknown said...

Ask Aaron about picking tomatoes during the summer in Bakersfield, CA.
Love canned tomatoes, the taste so much better.

Tara said...

You have been a bit busy, yeah? Good job, you are such a hard worker!