My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Sonoran Desert Museum

I've heard this museum was good, and it was!  We had so much checking out the snakes, fish, and scorpions.  The kids were so excited!  They were running from one exhibit to another, we could hardly keep up with them!  We only had an hour to check things out, so we went ahead and purchased a one year membership, since it only cost $50.  If we would have paid for a day's admission, it would have cost us $51.75.  You know your family's large when the year membership fee is less than the cost of a day's admission!


This is just a snipet of what we saw:



I thought this was a "real" lizard at first.

A Gila Monster, it's very poisonous.


One cool clubhouse!


A roadrunner.





4 comments:

Diane said...

I love the scenery. It's so different than what I'm used to. Looks like you had a great time!

Kat said...

Gotta love those family memberships!

Rebecca said...

That looks so cool!! I'd love to take my kids to a museum like that!

Tara said...

Wow the museum goes outside, that is pretty cool! And not very often you pay for the membership in one visit, that is awesome!