My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Pancakes

Today when we got home from church, I made Anderson a sandwich.  When I gave it to him, he said, "No, Pancakes."  I couldn't believe it.  Aaron has made pancakes after church for the last month-- Anderson has made the connection, that pancakes are what we eat after church! 

The boys were so cute, waiting for Dad to make pancakes:

Since I had pulled the camera out, Christian begged me to take a picture of Abby.  I finally gave in, and it actually came out ok, so I'll post that as well.


I also took some video footage of the kids and asked them a few questions. 

WARNING: 

THIS VIDEO HAS SOME UNSENSORED FOOTAGE, SOME OF THE MATERIAL IS QUITE GRAPHIC.

All I will say, is that it has to do with Anderson and his nose!

6 comments:

Larry said...

What a precious video! So great to see some of the kids and Aaron and to see the tradition of Sunday pancakes started by my father (at least on the Barry side), continued by me is now being refined by Aaron. Thanks so much for this posting--it is tender and heartwarming.

Rebecca said...

I love it! It's funny how traditions start in the smallest ways. P.S. It's totally ok if you and Aaron laughed at my funeral post. The first funeral does make a funny story.

amyraye said...

i am not going to take it personally that you had at least 2 pictures in this post showcasing the letters: W*H*E*A*T.

i remember way back in the good old days when we had pancakes after church...like last week. :) i didn't know it was a barry tradition, though, dad2. i thought it came from my side. :)

Trina Barry said...

I tried not to take it personally yesterday when you posted pictures of that GINORMOUS chocolate Hershey's kiss! PAYBACK! (Sarcmark) ;)

Mike Barry said...

Wow, what a great video! I miss you guys! Next time I'm passing through Tucson I'll have to swing by for sure.

Trina Barry said...

You're always welcome, Mike! We'l make sure to call you if we ever make it up your way as well. :)