My Current Favorite Sciptures:


Current Favorite Scriptures:
Ps. 31:24
24 Be of a good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Sigh of Relief

Ever since this ward change, my main concern is how well my kids will adapt.

I've been anticipating Morgan's YM's activity all week! I realized that he would be attending for the first time, without having the opportunity to meet the other Deacons in Sunday School.

We made sure to get there early. Aaron took him in and met some of his leaders! They were very nice, and made them feel comfortable.

Aaron said they were playing dodge ball, and that Morgan had seemed pretty excited about it. He also saw some other boys there that Morgan already knew from Rita Ranch ward.

It was a success! When we picked him up, he looked happy! He told us he had a great time!

Whew, what a relief! He said he thinks he's going to like being in the Vail ward! I think we will too! ;)

3 comments:

Larry said...

Changing wards can be a big deal, especially to our children. So glad Morgan enjoyed himself--that will make the transition so much easier.

Sylvia said...

I hope the transition continues to go smoothly!

Amanda said...

Glad things seem to be working out. Change is tough.